Everyone is telling her story these days. I love reading stories, and I love when others share theirs. I’ve decided to let my products, hem…I mean creatures, tell their story. What better way than in a video?
I was inspired by Megan Auman’s video challenge. By the time I found out about it, it was too late to enter, but she gives advice and detailed tutorials to get makers making videos about their work. I hope you are inspired too!
These are my steps so far:
• My actor friend introduced me to an AV student willing to work with me.
• We corresponded about our ideas for a stop-action video.
• We met to see where, how and when we’d shoot: in my sunny living room with my camera, with his tripod and editing skills.
• We set a tentative date to edit. This is where I’ll learn from him so that I can make more videos on my own.
• I’ve spent a week so far making props: caterpillars, leaves, butterflies…
I’m including a few preview photos. Can you guess what the story is?